Red Kingdom, the Kansas City Chiefs division of Border Fuel, is looking for passionate, analytical, and dedicated Chiefs fans to join our content creation team at borderfuelsports.com/red-kingdom. Do you have an instinct for writing, a love for Chiefs Kingdom, and a desire to work your way up in the Chiefs’ media arena?
If so, you may be the ideal fit for Red Kingdom.
We pride ourselves in being the Fearlessly Opinionated Voice Of Chiefs Kingdom! Top candidates for this position will possess excellent writing skills, and the ability to identify topics that will spike your personal article views, as well as a knack for producing consistent content on a regular basis.
- Must be able to write at least twice per week
- An ability to write a variety of written pieces (Game Reactions, Hot Takes, Analysis, Opinion, etc.)
- The ability to use proper grammar, punctuation, and professionalism
- An ability to evenly distribute facts with opinions in each article
- Access and willingness to use social media to market and promote your work
- Mention of contributing to Border Fuel/Red Kingdom on social media profiles (ex: Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Clear understanding that profanity or inflammatory statements, whether it be on Slack or in a published article, in a discriminatory fashion will lead to immediate removal from the team
- Clear understanding that plagiarizing or use of any copyrighted material can lead to immediate removal from the team at Border Fuel’s discretion
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to communicate through Slack
- Willingness to use Grammarly and any other Border Fuel required programs
How To Apply
- Fill out the application below
- Follow our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) @BorderFuelHQ & @RedKingdomBF
- Keep an eye on your email for a response from one of our executive staff members
- If added to the squad, you’ll receive an email that will give you a layout of how Border Fuel operates as a site and what the day to day looks like for the position.
- Should you accept the offered position, you’ll receive a second email that will outline the how-to’s of your position and the leadership chain that you will report to for questions as you go.